Monday, March 24, 2014

EURCAD Trading Recommendation March 24th 2014

| |

Amy Anderssen (the smoking hot babe in the picture which is a courtesy of Brazzers) wants to know if you are taking it or not?

I have taken this forex trade today, I mean how could you not enter it when Amy is part of the analysis is beyond me. Anyway, Amy or not every forex traders wants to earn some pips and this set-up could be good for a quick 400 pips which you can freely spend on any hot girl you want. In my case I think I made my choice obvious!

I could go on and explain to you why I think the EURCAD currency pair will reverse its current course, but honestly I have better things to do and chances are that you will not comprehend a full blown analysis anyway so just take this trade if you want to add some pips to your portfolio and ignore this whole damn post otherwise.

Those of you who need a little extra encouragement may find it as Nikki Benz will join the action to make it one hot and sizzling trade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rogue forex comment