Tuesday, April 1, 2014

USDCAD Trading Recommendation April 1st 2014

| |
Tory Lane and Angelina Valentine grace this USDCAD trading recommendation. Will you resist those two mega bombshells or will you take this trade and add it to your own forex portfolio?

I have entered this trade a few moments ago as my pending buy limit order was executed and I wanted to share this trade with you guys. I think we are in for some nice short covering which should push this currency pair higher. You can see the entry zone I have identified as well as my take profit zone, but those of you who follow my forex trades know that I protect my profits with a stop loss order and don't really care about any take profit zones. Let your earners ride higher.

Tory and Angelina know how to rock your world especially if you earn enough pips to enjoy both at the same time, but be warned those two hotties like to rough it up at times and this trade my be in for a violent ride higher. Enjoy this forex trade as I enjoy those two sex bombs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a rogue forex comment